Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Man they are all just freaking criminals. Take them all down.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Them "masons" think they are sneaky.

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Vice Admiral on the take?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Another MoFo bound for GITMO! ⚔️😎⚔️

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Been waiting and BELIEVING for this time period for decades. YAY>

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Imagine what you could do if you were senior fellow with the Global Resilience Institute, head administrator of the Transportation Security Administration under Obama, be commander of the Coast Guard Sector Los Angeles – Long Beach where he was the Captain of the Port and Federal Maritime Security Coordinator. This guy has quite a history. All kinds of bells are going off.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Deep state operative, looks like a masonic shit head to me also.

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Yeah they think they are so sneaky.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

What sleazebags! OMG