Something is not right about what happened to this girl. TOO MANY coincidences. Now she and her brother are tied to the Sandy Hook Hoax. From the moment I heard that she was missing... I just had a gut feeling that what is being reported is a fake narrative. I don't know if her boy friend is involved or her father or someone else. Also, Ryan Upchurch posted a cpl videos that raise even more questions that someone else is involved in her disappearance.

The fact that she is described by her father as having some mental issues, made me wonder if there was some kind of abuse going on from a young age. Then I heard about her connection to Sandy Hook... kinda weird. Was she being trafficked. Is her boyfriend in on it.. or is he being set up, either way he seems crazy scared.

Maybe Maybe not. Idk.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/27/gabby-petito-starred-in-2013-music-video-irreplaceable/

Only people mentioned by @VeeW in this post can reply

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Vee Wallace to her Publication

Did I hear correctly that the pathologist performing the autopsy is the same one that did George Floyds?? And a load of other nefarious cadavers? Sure it was this girl that was mentioned.

In response Vee Wallace to her Publication

I ran across this recently. Things that make you go Hmmm...

In response WendyQ WWG!WGA to her Publication

😳

(1) Show this thread