Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

😡😡😡 Just STOP this madness!!! #DoItQ

2 images

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

LOL!!! I'm Southern born and bred... but my ancestors were split, 2 brothers each followed their hearts, and one fought for the Union!! Abe Lincoln was a GREAT MAN!! The things I witnessed as a child were seared onto my heart, I even felt sad as a child, due to the segregation. I never understood it. I have stories I could tell you....

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Perfect!!😅

(1) Show this thread