And people say silicone masks are "crazy"

uh huh, check the HOT SHEETS.

Who is this?

Wild.

Only people mentioned by @QuickWitNitWit in this post can reply

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

is that Veronica next to girl in red satin jacket?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

The elderly guy gives a noticable vibe but has no get up

In response memes matter to her Publication

I kept watching that person, and they kept trying to "stick" the mask back down around their ears. Who was it?

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

The ones that appear to maybe wearing masks, their faces appear shiny.... more so than everyone else.

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

WOW, who could it be. Definitely a guy with the Adams apple

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😯

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

interesting...they arent use to wearing a mask for sure..they keep picking at it. was this the GA rally?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

yes it was

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Michael Jackson? I know whoever it is they are suffering with the mask on. I wore on once NO FUN

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

my guess that is not a Black person…wonder who?