Here in support of our President Donald J. Trump, & restoration of our American Republic!, by all legal means necessary! “God Wins” WWG1WGA

can anyone find the link to the discharged bankruptcy of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. i saw it posted somewhere, but be darned if i can find it now! can anyone please help, trying to force some redpills to non believers!

Check@SantaSurfing's videos on Rumble or BeachBroadcast.com. She did a wonderful video & showed the documents!

In response Dennis Dumas to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Here in support of our President Donald J. Trump, & restoration of our American Republic!, by all legal means necessary! “God Wins” WWG1WGA

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

i am a regular viewer of santa's beach broadcast! however what she presented was not proof positibe! remember what Q has told us many times, "trust but verify"! that is precisely what i am trying to do, we simply cannot accept Santa's word as fact unless she can provide a link to court documents proving her claim, otherwise it can only be considered hearsay, not proof! if her claim is in fact true there should be no problem for her to direct us to the court filing so we can read for ourselves! too much disinformation out there to take anyones word!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Yepper.

Sometimes, accounts like Santa's can be used to distribute misinfo, as in the case with Charlie Ward & Simon Parkes... Later, they were apologized to for being used that way, but Charlie though it a great joke!

But whatever, so long as we are advancing the cause!

We can't get ALL the news we want, because the opposition listens to these folks as well.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Santa did include a link to the bankruptcy file...recheck and then do some digging.https://rumble.com/vd5irf-1222021-usa-inc.-bankrupt-docs-we-are-witnessing-history.html

(2) Show this thread