Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Patriots,

I have tried my best for the last few years to present to you what I believed was going on. Now, there is little doubt.
I ask of you, God almighty and his son, our savior Jesus Christ that you forgive me if I was in anyway misleading or false. I do not ask this lightly. I take full responsibility for my actions and still try very hard to check the ego and show only facts and love.
Thank you for riding this crazy world with me and for giving me your time and attention. God bless you all Patriots.

Have no fear for he has risen.

I, for one, think you've done a fantastic job of presenting facts, and have never, ever felt mislead. Every time you've posted, it's led me further down the rabbit hole, and prompted me to learn even more on what was presented. We all love and appreciate sharing your journey and facts with us. I wish you well in your future endeavors with the full blessings of God. Thank you for being just the way you are...10-4...carry on.....

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CountryJoy in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

Thank you for your kind words they mean a lot to me.
God bless you sister.