Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Patriots,

I have tried my best for the last few years to present to you what I believed was going on. Now, there is little doubt.
I ask of you, God almighty and his son, our savior Jesus Christ that you forgive me if I was in anyway misleading or false. I do not ask this lightly. I take full responsibility for my actions and still try very hard to check the ego and show only facts and love.
Thank you for riding this crazy world with me and for giving me your time and attention. God bless you all Patriots.

Have no fear for he has risen.

I leave you with this GOD BLESS !!!! Not one of us is perfect. Be well

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Thank you for this, I will put it to good use. I remain at the table to fight against the deceiver. Never shall we surrender. Godspeed Patriot.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

We just have to HOLD the LINE !!!! It's God's timing.

(1) Show this thread