REMEMBER: πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

❗ It’s a psychological war tactic ❗
❗ It’s designed to break you down ❗
❗ Do Not Let [them] ❗

❗PLEASE, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE US❗

❗ The [Government] is your ENEMY ❗

πŸš«πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰β˜£οΈ#PharmaFascistTerrorHealth βš οΈπŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’€

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

ivermectine to the resQue, also home made Hydroxychloroquine +zink+ dvits + magnesium+ coldpressedoils😁

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I think when you have parasites in your body it makes you more vulnerable to energy parasites - consider them a kind of demonic energy if it's easier to grasp

This is getting metaphysical, but I've been at it a while & have had experience with energy parasites - the "nasties" I call them, & they affect your heart, mind & emotions

I'm about to make my own batch of HCQ btw
And taking ivermectin got rid of a long-term bacteria problem in my body

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Smart choice. πŸ‘Š

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Wow ... I didn't know you could make your own HCQ ... I've some research to do!

(2) Show this thread

Well son of a bitch...

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

wow just finished a new homemade batch of hydroxychloroquine in the kitchen.I sit back down with a coffee to start my meme shift again and whats the first post I see? Syncronicity... awesome

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response james wafer to his Publication

πŸ™‚πŸ‘Š

(1) Show this thread