Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

She sure knows how to manage money. I think I can see some lizard skin coming out in her neck
What a demon.

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I can always see it in their eyes...evil or no soul, I have on occasion seen a demon...and lately I have seen many ppl in a trance like state...once I started paying attention my "sight" improved....

(1) Show this thread

This witch owns a house where I have my cleaning business in Glenbrook

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

How many ppl have gone missing in that area?

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot waiting impatiently for the day when good people will have to do bad things to bad people. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸⭐⭐⭐🐸🐸🐸

EVIL INCARNATE !!!! Someone should substitute holy water into her glass just to see what happens !!!! 😏

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

thats what you call money laundering with real estate. it happens a lot but somehow never comes to light.

In response michael griggs to his Publication

I was always told by some criminal types that if I ever wanted to be a criminal and never go to jail...become a politician.....too bad that wasnt a joke....

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🦎