Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

If you have followed me awhile you will know I have said multiple times that JFK Jr is dead. That statement was 100% correct.
February of last year he returned. Many will be returning.
Our medical knowledge is far, far greater than you could even imagine. Your cells, every one of them, are like a little hard drive that stores info of who and how you were. Other "pieces" of things are added as needed later. It is not a med bed, those do not exist and will never need to. All that is needed is a full skeleton, sometimes not even that. You are grown back together. It is not a simple or painless process. I am not sure how parts like the brain and nerves are even done, but they are. I am not saying anyone returning is not the same person, that is your call.

What makes you, you? What can be replaced before you are no longer, you?

Welcome Back Sir. Throne ready.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkobayashisolomon/2021/09/24/synbio-the-science-behind-lanzatechs-success/?sh=472038e23

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Med beds don't exist? Hmmm. 🤨

There is no need. Did Jesus not raise Lazarus from the dead? Did he not heal people with words?
God is within us. If our faith can move mountains could we not also heal the sick?
Faith is the power of God, tech is the way of the devil.

In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I think people get very confused with God and how the universe works. Thanks for your comment but I will keep to what is truth.