Only people mentioned by @downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication

The military is going home to where they are needed most.
Good.

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

IF ANYONE KNOWS THIS WOMAN, OR HAS CONTACT INFORMATION, send this along to her, as well as other military personnel:: At this very moment, both the Port of New York/New Jersey and the Port of Los Angeles, have dozens of incoming cargo ships loaded with thousands upon thousands of containers of goods from other countries that are backed up and waiting to be brought in....due to the "labor shortage". Fed Ex ALONE has 25% of its packages waiting at those ports!!! If our military is given no choice and are taking Administrative Discharges and actively looking for civilian work, perhaps those ports, and other ports around the Nation as well, could use their help. Costco ALONE is calling for limits on purchases of items, such as paper towels, toilet paper and bottled water. Perhaps in an effort to curb the upcoming imminent 'shortage', we could have our outstanding military (or should I say, ex-military) helping out at our ports! And let us not forget, border patrol needs help.

There are enough of us looking that we should knock that unemployment rate to the curb. Prayers for her and ALL military.

BRAVO!