I have a much larger part of this story than most realize.

Even I am just starting to understand some of what I will be responsible for assisting with as we move forward into the next phases.

God has chosen me for a very specific purpose, JUST like he has chosen you.

Part of that purpose will be revealed at some point in time.

For now, I will continue to do my best to call out evil and deception and help guide my fellow Patriots as best I can.

I’m not perfect. I make mistakes.

Above all else, listen to God before you listen to any man. Seek Him first. Always.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🙏❤️

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

We all need to follow what we are called to do by the Lord. The Lord’s light will shine bright soon. Feeling it. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. 🙏🏻

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

GET SOME!!!

🙏God Bless You and all patriots

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

grateful for all you have done to carry is through this journey…please dont forget us no matter how busy life gets

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Amen.

thank you Doq for all you do. the last thing we need is more deception. I put my faith god first than myself. vmy intuition is my best source but with help and guidance from you and others it helps open our eyes so we can judge for ourselves. may god bless you and all his soliders. including each one of us. blessings my friend

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

I love this keep it going❤️❤️❤️❤️

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Thank you for everything. Praying. 🙏

We all have a part and we all are called to follow him
so he can make us fishers of men, we walk in the light
that he has given us and we share it with
all that we cross path with.
Thank you for your sincerity and courage to call out
deception when evident, if some choose to unfollow so be it.

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

God bless you Doq, stay safe and thank you for all you do.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks for whatever role GOD is calling you to do. We will support you in any way we can. Thanks for being in this fight with us. We appreciate you . . . Sending love . . .

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

BTW, looking forward to what you know/ assist with the next phases.

I've always considered you a friend

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Gotta love the Doq
Thank you for your knowing and knowledge . God bless

Sorry, I couldn't resist the bugs 👇

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

❤️🇺🇸 thank you

👀Are you another persona of JFK Jr.!?

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

We can trust in Jason Q cant we? He says we are all God collectively....🤷🏻‍♀️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you for all you are doing! Blessings to you!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Thanks for the honesty…..the bull💩 from good guys is also getting old. i know things too, but I don’t talk. I don’t trust my good guys anymore with their stuff anymore.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Thank you for all your inspirational words, guidance, faith & support!!! God Bless & guide each of us as we find & follow our calling🙏

I Knew You Were Special! And I Truly Appreciate All Info You Give Us, And Your Advice! Its So Refreshing To Trust Someone! Thank You For Everything! Whatever Capacity Your Services Are In This Fight, Please Be Careful! May God Bless You! And Also Thank You For Your Service To Our Country!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Doq, you are family now

We are all imperfect. God's children

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

It was right in front of me. Just had to open eyes. Plan unfolds.

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

God bless you and keep you, make His Face shine upon you and keep you in His Care🙏🙏♥️♥️

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

God bless you and keep you, make His Face shine upon you and keep you in His Care🙏🙏♥️♥️

Thank you for all your work…and i pray for all the people like you and like us so God gives us the nudge to see his plan for us!