#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Maxine Waters said the Horseback riding Border Patrol agents did worse than than slavery.

She actually said this with a straight face

WORSE, and then she said "Worst thing WE have SEEN since Slavery"

Has she been around since 1860 ?

Nice $4 million dollar home she has on a $175k salary

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Gospel Singer, Music Producer, Song Writer, Composer, Actor, Fashion Designer, Car Designer & Evangelist.

The other Havilah mentioned in the Bible is in Genesis 10:29 and he's a descendant of Shem who's one of the sons of Noah and a brother of Ham, the father of CUSH. You can read Genesis 10: 22-29 to get the whole picture.

So who is this Cush? Cush is traditionally considered the eponymous ancestor of the people of the "land of Cush,". It's an ancient territory that is believed to have been located on either side or both sides of the Red Sea. As such, "Cush" is alternately identified in scripture with the Kingdom of Kush or ancient Ethiopia.

The Cushitic language, also known as ETHIOSEMITIC which is spoken in North Africa, in Eritrea, Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Somalia, including Sudan, Egypt, Tanzania, and Kenya was NAMED after Cush, the son of Ham. And this individual called Ham was the son of Noah. This Cush is ORIGINALLY the ANCESTOR of the people of Ethiopia. These are people who EXISTED and they're NOT white. ETHIOPIA is in AFRICA and Africans are blacks. God CHOSE NOAH.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Gospel Singer, Music Producer, Song Writer, Composer, Actor, Fashion Designer, Car Designer & Evangelist.

God Almighty speaks to me all the time. And Jesus has spoken to me. And I was able to tell between God Almighty & our Lord Jesus Christ. I knew God through the Bible. Now I have read so many things about these aliens with the Aliens telling people THEY CREATED us. That makes the word of God a lie that GOD CREATED ALL THINGS.
So I see deception & many falling for it. I have also seen some strange things on this site that does not align with the scriptures. There are black children who look like white people known as ALBINOS. I'm sure the aliens are claiming credit for everything.

Whatever anyone got going out there, & some strange alien beings, I'm waiting for the full-blown deception to check them. You can go ahead & keep listening to deceivers, it's your choice. Some blacks have tried to show proof that whites are devils because they're the ones causing trouble around the world. Took slaves & kept Africa in chains. But I refused to go with that evil flow. The choice is yours.

Yeah. I have a lot to say & I'm writing a book to document my experience. God showed me a bus that crashed off a bridge in China in a dream before it made headlines. I had written about it & shared it publicly before actually learning of the incident. The people died because they didn't believe in Jesus. That was what I was told. And I doubt if the driver who crashed the bus ON PURPOSE is human. I do not doubt you regarding that some people aren't human. I know all about it & have seen a person's face shrunk right in front of me in the night. I have seen things. I have seen human-like entities disappear. One tried to kill me & at the mention of Jesus, disappeared. The war is spiritual. Way BIGGER than guns & bombs. And more deadly. But when you TRUST in God, Satan can be watching you & have the best of the most dangerous weapons directed at you but it's all a waste of time because God ALMIGHTY is mightier than you know. This Earth is God's FOOTSTOOL. Meditate on that

Lol. Keep up with what you know and be you. You have a great day.

Only people mentioned by @BeeBex in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bobby Bex, click on at the bottom under it