Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

If you have followed me awhile you will know I have said multiple times that JFK Jr is dead. That statement was 100% correct.
February of last year he returned. Many will be returning.
Our medical knowledge is far, far greater than you could even imagine. Your cells, every one of them, are like a little hard drive that stores info of who and how you were. Other "pieces" of things are added as needed later. It is not a med bed, those do not exist and will never need to. All that is needed is a full skeleton, sometimes not even that. You are grown back together. It is not a simple or painless process. I am not sure how parts like the brain and nerves are even done, but they are. I am not saying anyone returning is not the same person, that is your call.

What makes you, you? What can be replaced before you are no longer, you?

Welcome Back Sir. Throne ready.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkobayashisolomon/2021/09/24/synbio-the-science-behind-lanzatechs-success/?sh=472038e23

Only people mentioned by @JAngel24 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

Jesus returned Lazarus and God returned Jesus. If we have faith enough to move mountains surly we have the power to ask God to return a spirit. Do you not believe this?