Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

God left his divine gene in your DNA.
This is what they are after.
That is the God particle.
This is why no one is above another, we all have God in us.

Cern is an escape route.
Rockets are also
No one escapes this
Panic in D.C.
Nowhere to run from the sun now.
God's Judgement is coming you bastards.
I wish you could be saved but witches never turn from Satan.
He's really, really mad at you. Your getting erased.
4-6% lost for good.
Not FB?

Can activation occur of 'recording' local on device pre SCIF (CERN Portal) entry?
(copying mind/assests on to biomechanical entity, no physical can leave this plane)
No logs.-
No keys. (you're poor now suckers, thanks for the dough.)
Ghost in-Ghost out. (from ours to theirs)
People only engage security (+ escape vehicles) when they have something very serious to FEAR. (Bezos+Musk)
What is that FEAR for MZ? (Zuck got all his widdle copies brwoken, Now you die the real death, God willing)
Q

BIBLICAL

I hope one day I understand all of what you wrote here. Most of it that I do sounds good :) . . . Sending love Patriot.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Just know heavens Trinity is here in human form taking care of business. It will be scary but everything will be alright. He promised us right?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Yes, I know that there are so many promises that GOD has made that we have not seen fulfilled. I trust in HIM, although I wish it would be a less painful process. I am constantly praying for a relief of pain. Please pray for me.

(1) Show this thread