Patriots=Those that bring peace. Warriors of Light.

Peace be with you my brothers and sisters.
Know these words are true.
Know God is real and is with us.
He will never abandon you.
He will never let you down.
He will never break a PROMISE.

America is his Country and it will be GREAT again.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Magical times! However, when Donald John Trump keeps saying "you will be happy VERY soon" over and over and over again, then nothing ever happens, it makes him look like an absolute idiotic moron in the eyes of oh a so a many a.

So the question is why? Why the statement like that, or grifter Flynn saying "we have it ALL" or Pillows with the "9-0 SC verdict incoming", etc., etc. These clown show morons talk and talk and talk, then nothing ever happens.

No words. DANCE!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Honestly? It is because none of it matters. Not one single bit. I know that is hard to accept but it is very true.
These are indeed the end times and people are being tested. How long will you suffer the torments of the devil before you take the mark? What will you give up for he who gave everything for you?
There will be nothing left to dance with once the time arrives, God will smite them.
You've been hearing this story your whole life. Even though you may not believe it is happening does not mean you are not still living through it.
Soon the sky event and Scare will happen together and it will not be God that you will be watching for in the heavens but it will drive you to your knees in prayer.
I tell you this so you don't worry but you control your own path.
May God grant you peace and understanding brother.

(1) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

❤️

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

The Angels called me a daughter of light. I don't see myself as a warrior, but that is not to say that I won't fight--for my country, my family, my Creator.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication

If you are of the light we fight together for God and our brothers and sisters. Glory be to him most high.
Give us strength oh Lord so that we may pass word of your arrival to those who do not believe.
Amen.
Battle well my sister, God bless you.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙌✝️🙌