Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I looked him up and saw Eric Schmidt name- founder of Google- just strange that he is involved in medical too.

Elias A. Zerhouni, M.D.
Director, National Institutes of Health, May 2, 2002 - October 31, 2008

So he was a director in 2005

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

Just for a point of clarification, Fauci runs NIAID (National Institute of allergy and infectious diseases).

NIH is National Institute of Health, which currently has as its head Francis Collins since 2009.
https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/what-we-do/nih-almanac/nih-directors

I probably should sit down and map out the health bureaucracy and how they interface. Especially since they're finding medical tyranny so effective that they're now leveraging health for environmental stuff, gun control, etc.

I'll have to watch for more details on this deposition.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Is this real?

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

I just love Sidney Powell!

#ReleaseTheKraken

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Leen Zap to her Publication

She Rocks!!

Would not want to face her or Lin Wood in discovery.

(1) Show this thread