🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

🇺🇸 Nobody names things like DJT. I wonder where Kennedy was sitting tonight. On to the next town patriots!...
🐸

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Is this JFK?

These masks are so sophisticated that Kennedy could be one of the Blacks For Trump.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Or JFK could even a woman, hell he could be Trump for all we know as good as these masks are these days.

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

He has dressed like a woman before at the rallies. Not a very cute one I might ad. JFK was in the black cowboy hat and one of the black gentlemen was disguised not sure if it was his wife or son.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I was thinking he may not be wearing a mask, but very possible he is. My new guess is the guy to Trump's right with the cowboy hat.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

He looked like Negative 48 to me.

(1) Show this thread