“They discussed many topics, number one of which was taking back the House in 2022. President Trump’s popularity has never been stronger than it is today, and his endorsement means more than perhaps any endorsement at any time,” it continues

https://thetruereporter.com/breaking-details-emerge-from-president-trumps-private-meeting-with-kevin-mccarthy/

Noticed that Trump's picture yesterday, has a copyright from the 'Office of Former President.'

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

optics

nice tie Mr President!! 😉

Trust the plan.🔥 Fight back. WenJEChat on *Telegram (main acct) https://t.me/WenJEChannel WenJE on Gab and WeGo 🙏✝️❤️🇺🇸🐸🍿

Lots of gold in this photo.

Interesting wall mural behind the desk! Would love to see that closer. Betting it has a story to tell. ☺️

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

By the law of the Constitution , it has to be that way, for now.

Patriot following truth along our path to ascension. Holding the light.

He is using the original presidential seal of the constitution.

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

I cant put my finger on why but that doesnt look quite like Trump. maybe the angle idk.

can anyone remind me what the colours signify? Yellow was the end i believe?? i was never very good with Q drops 🙏💞

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Military is in charge, temporarily until we conduct a new election using blockchain to ensure election integrity.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Man I've been trying to accept this, and yet the areas in red seem to not be quite right.
Doc-ed? I may be way off. but especially the foot. What is he standing on?
just bothers me.

look at POTUS' right hand - sign language?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Noice!! Use my news for anything that I don't condone...LAWSUITS GALORE!

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

Former corporate 45th, next constitutional 19th.

Naturopathic nurse practitioner specialized in stress management and palliative care. Gardener. House renovator. Healer.

Optics.

Wow, nice catch.... it's hard to see in the dark, glad you can, ty