@doqholliday 😎
DARK TO LIGHT . 🦅
@vincentkennedy ☀️
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 🙏🏼
The Best Is Yet To Come . ❤️
Where We Go One, We Go ALL 🇺🇸
WWG1WGA -> GOD WINS . 🙏🏼❤️✝️🕊

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

using some of the info from here to spread on local media on the island of Malta. Every bit helps

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

You all are blessing to us all, thank you so much for all your have done and continue to do. We are so thankful!
GOD BLESS YOU!

We Appreciate All Your Info And Post! Thank You! WWG1WGA!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Awww thank you for that and you're welcome Fren! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Im so glad to all of you that took screenshots of so many good tweets. I miss VK and I miss our time on Twitter. I think we will all have a similar experience again soon! Thx Casey! ❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Thank you for all the great vibes DOQ and yes I have a feeling like that too! We are all so lucky to have found this wonderful movement and collectively I think we will really be able to Make America Great Again and then the whole world great again! Love Ya DOQ . ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

I miss VK🥺But im so glad Doq is here! Gettr is nice!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

We need to get back on Twatter. It’s only right that we finish what we started there!
#wwg1wga

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Yeah I think many are spread out and trying to wake peeps up in lots of places! I do a lot of my stuff on Instagram more recently into my stories and commenting on posts there. I still go on Twatter daily to check some accounts and share info in other places. They keep nuking everyone everywhere and shadowing accounts quickly. So people are frustrated but its nice to come back on here with less trolls and all Patriots and feel good vibes. I just wish they would put on notifications here soon and other features. We are so blessed to have this place too and hopefully soon WhiteHats will have full control of Twatter & Facebook so they aren't such a joke with censorship and purges.

(1) Show this thread

You are changing lives Doc ... Thank you!

In response Tammy Pankratz to her Publication

Love the 122 timestamp on my end . 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅
#JFKJRLIVES

(1) Show this thread