Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

I love you so much my friend, my cup truly runneth over, and I just pray everyone elses can too..

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

One of my favorites !

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

A favorite! He works “for the good”- does not mean it will be good- means He will work things n His time for the good of those that love Him

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

🙏🏻❤️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️😊❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️😊❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️ ... 😊

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication

Amen.❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

And We Know

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

🙌🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread