Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Creepy.

But I'm not surprised. There's so much extraneous BS in tech devices and operating systems that it's almost impossible for an average person to know what they're doing.

I used to think that they'd not even bother with an average person. The amount of storage and processing power required seemed to make it prohibitive. But I also was thinking more of budgetary concerns, not the virtually limitless funds stolen from our tax dollars. Plus, of course, the rise of AI to do the analysis.

Anyway, this clip shows exactly why even totally law-abiding citizens should object to this type of surveillance. If they don't like your opinions, they can frame you!

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

👹We are whistleblowers...5 years +....casualties:
7-8 Laptops
9+ Phones..
>>tablets, routers, blue tooth on cars, speakers + > ALL
hacked in RealTime & Remotely controlled in front of us.
🇺🇸We discovered that WhiteHats control it ALL now.
[THEY] have/had files on EVERYONE. They know
when you get up, poop, eat...everything.
👹SCARE Tactic!!! Intimidation!
🛡WhiteHats See & Record ALL...Q157-158
🙏[GOD] Watches & Recods EVERYTHING...TRUST HIM👑
🕊

Patriot, new to the anon community, fighting for the future of our beautiful children

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

They watch us poop?!?!?!

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I had no idea that the RCMP/OPP would do the same shit the FBI would do.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Wakie wakie 🇨🇦!