(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

[they] want us back to the 1800. Full control. They have done it before, wiped away human progress from our history. Its not like we alwas was so underdeveloped i gather. This time, we have won even thought we must fight fight fight to keep that timeline

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response memes matter to her Publication

AGREE 100% i SEE IT ALSO, TY FOR YOUR POST

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,and thank You for that

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, I CAUGHT A SLIGHT TIMELINE SHIFT LAST WEEK. IT MADE ME LOSE SOME WORK (WHICH I NEVER, EVER DO), WHICH IS WHY I NOTICED IT. I FOCUSED, PRAYED AND FOUGHT AGAINST IT, AND I FOUND WHAT HAPPENED LATER IN THE DAY, AND FIXED THE MISTAKE (WORK STUFF ONLY).

BUT THE SHIFT WAS NOT FROM ME, BUT I NOTICED IT (BUT IT AFFECTED ME), AND I THINK SO MANY PEOPLE FELT IT, THAT IT GOT FIXED.

DID NOT GO BACK IN TIME, BUT IT WAS A REVISION FOR LATER ON, IN REAL TIME, TO FIX, AND IT AFFECTED ME.

I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT PROPERLY.

BUT I NOTICED IT, AND FELT IT, AND WAS NOT PUT ASLEEP FROM IT.

VERY, VERY EMPOWERING TO ME. REALLY EMPOWERING. HARD TO EXPLAIN. JUST A FEELING, VERY STRONG. AND I KNEW WHAT IT WAS RIGHT AWAY.

CANNOT TALK ABOUT THIS TO ANYONE ELSE, THEY WOULD NOT KNOW OR SEE, OR FEEL IT. JUFT ANONS THAT CAN SENSE IT. MADE ME LAUGH AFTER IT WAS OVER, BECAUSE I CAN NO LONGER BE GASLIGHTED. VERY EMPOWERING.

That was AWESOME !(!)
I can feel it as a collective shift and i can notice when my timelines shift and thats ALL muh. I am laughing to, and the GRATITUDE is at large. We have been working our whole lifes for this without knowing we would experience ALL this, well now KEK! and its Even more funny to know we have won! and how whenever we the PEOPLE understands this we exelarate, excuse my spellins. The best is yet to come, and we still have alot of work to do, Wooohooo

👊😃😇🙏💡YES, LOT OF WORK TO DO. NEVER IMAGINED IT, BUT AM SO VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT!!

TY FOR UNDERSTANDING

I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT, BUT AM LIVING IT.

MY EX BEST FRIEND WOULD UNDERSTAND, BUT SHE IS TOO BUSY BEING A MASK NAZI FOR THE LAST YEAR, SO I DO NOT EVEN TALK TO HER ANY MORE.

I HAVE TO STAY FOCUSED AND PRAY AND FOCUS ON THE POISITIVE THINGS. GLASS HALF FULL, BUT ONLY FOCUS ON POSITIVE AND IGNOR NEGATIVE WHILE PRAYING. THAT REALLY HELPS!

prayers are EVERYTHING. I will be praying for your best friend she will come around. Truth PREVAILS

WE WERE FRIENDS FOR DECADES. I HAVE DONE MORE FOR HER THAN ANY OTHER FRIEND, THICK AND THIN. SHE WATCHES FOX NEWS NON-STOP, SO I BLAME FOX FOR PART OF IT.

ALL IT TOOK WAS COVID AND MASKS, AND SHE LAUGHED ABOUT HOW TRUMP WAS CENSORED BY TWITTER. I FEEL NOW LIKE I DO NOT KNOW WHO SHE IS ANY MORE. HOW CAN THE SCAMDEMIC CHANGE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY SO FAST? BUT IT DID HAPPEN! HOW TO FIX? I HAVE NO WAY TO FIX IT BECAUSE I DID NOT BREAK IT. I CANNOT FIX IT, AND HAVE HAD TO ACCEPT THAT, BUT I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT AT ALL. I WAS COLD SHOULDERED BECAUSE I REFUSE TO VAX.

I PRAY ABOUT IT EVERY DAY, BUT HAVE TO TRY TO STOP GRIEVING OVER THE LOSS OF SO MANY PEOPLE IN MY LIFE, OVER A FOOKING POISON VAX. AND NAZIS AND MARXISTS BEHAVIOR.

I NEVER DREAMED THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN. I AM NOT GETTING A POISON VAX TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE HAPPY, WHEN IT IS AGAINST GOD TO ME.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

We was told we have to make a choice(....) and i am thinking its not just in principle but more so TIME is running out to do so, and Digits will comfirm how you have been thinking for your self, or not? may be more now then ever? we are being counted

👊💡🙏😃I think you are right. If an adult, then they make their own choice. but what about the children who are forced to vax, etc. I pray for them the most. Some if family

God Bless

(1) Show this thread

All we can do is try and warn as many as possible! You can only lead the horse to water, you can’t make him drink. All we can do now is keep fighting the fight for them, until the day comes they can no longer deny it. I’ve looked into alot of this stuff for the last 14 years, but at first even I was skeptical and didnt believe it until I started seeing the symbolism everywhere. We are all in this fight together and with God on our side nothing can stop us!

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

😃👊💡🙏😇 TY FOR YOUR POST

14 YEARS IS WAY LONGER THAN ME...FOR SURE

(1) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

At this moment in time I feel deeply that we are not supposed to interfere in anyone's "pre-scripted destinies " Your journey is your experience and your lesson. If we keep interfering in their individual lessons ... I don't think we are meant to be doing that. 🤔🧐🙌

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

I UNDERSTAND THAT, BUT IT IS HARD TO NOT LOVE PEOPLE YOU LOVE FOR MANY YEARS. MY FAMILY ESPECIALLY.

I HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT IT IS NOT MY JOURNEY, BUT THEIRS. BUT ALONG THE WAY, I TRY TO HELP PEOPLE WHEN I CAN. SOMETIMES TO PAY IT FORWARD, AND I KNOW WHEN GOD NEEDS ME TO HELP OTHERS. BUT WITH THEM, I AM NOW ACECPTING I CANNOT HELP FOR THIS MOMENT IN TIME.

THE MORE I SAY, THE WORSE IT GETS, SO I AM NOT GOING TO BE ATTACKED OR A DOORMAT ANY MORE OVER COVID BULLSHIT. BUT I WILL PRAY AND HOPE FOR THEIR SALVATION.

(1) Show this thread