Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

CodeMonkeyZ
If you "win" an election by a margin of 10k votes, but there were 60k FRAUDULENT votes cast in the election, could that election be certified?

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I still don't see how he could have won even by 10K! Something is very wrong here. There are MORE Trump supporters in AZ than biden ones.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication

Biden just won by a little over 10k hun and just the one thing in the audit of fraudulent votes of 60k would have been enough for Trump to win much less all the other ways they cheated.

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

He could not have won. He could not have! I don't believe for one moment that we have to accept that biden won by 10K.

The audit revealed that biden won with illegla votes and broken laws. That is not winning by anything. That is voter fraud and it is treason.

In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sslape in this post can reply

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

Exactly!