🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴BREAKING! AZ Audit Team CAUGHT Maricopa County Officials DELETING COMPUTER ELECTION FILES - Crowd Cheers! VIDEO

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/caught-az-audit-team-caught-maricopa-county-officials-deleting-computer-election-files-video

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

They are "Fooked"!

Maybe, but my guess is nothing will happen.

How many crimes have we seen committed in the last 4-5 years?

How many arrests have we SEEN in the last 4-5 years?

Zero. Nothing EVER happens. Not a SINGLE arrest, perp walk, trial and hanging. ZERO. Don't attack me. Is what it is what it is.

And Trump to babble on and on tomorrow? AGAIN? Ugh!

The time for talk ended on 11/3/2020. MOTHER FUCK IT!

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response SPORTS to his Publication

you don't get it. the whole point was not to nab one person at a time but cast a dragnet.
now they're finally calling out the fraud, how can you then say nothing is happening?

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

What don't I get? ZERO arrests. Fact.

So I commit a crime. I get arrested.

Trash in Arizona commits a crimes and 11 months later STILL no arrests.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH. YOU don't get IT!

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Treason has been committed. When is the hanging?

YOU tell ME, since you are saying it is I who "doesn't get it".

Pfffffffftttttttttttttttttttt!

I get it. We have been skull fucked for decades. Enough of the bluster and babbling

START THE MOTHER FUCKING ARRESTS!

This is OUR mother fucking country!

(3) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Pfffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

Ok, so allow criminals to roam free for ANOTHER day. Got it. Great strategy. And the king of ALL talk ZERO action Donald John Trump will babble on and on and on tomorrow and NOTHING will happen.

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. Choking to death at it ALL!

How has Katie Marie Hobbs not been beheaded already? For ALL to mother fucking SEE? If not NOW, when?

(1) Show this thread

This is what needs 2 happen! Between Voter Fraud and the Covid/Vaccine De-Population these criminals must hang! Other wise Mexico looks pretty good! I lived there for 12 years building sea walls at least you know the corruption and it is easy to maneuver to get by! Here it is worse and they tell you they are the good guy;s!
I got news for you our Just-Us system is Fucked up! All of the judges are on the take or blackmailed! Yeah I'm pissed!

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

Justice must take place TODAY. No other option.

Trump talking AGAIN tomorrow. Yawn. Enough talk. Do the arrests THEN talk all you want. Dragging it out like this makes it even more of a idiotic, moronic mockery.

Why the delay? What is the hold up? Why have the big reveal if ZERO justice is served?

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

(1) Show this thread