Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God-Family-Country πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

There it went...

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

🀨🌴 I was watching this, it stopped and said: Video unavailable
This video has been removed by the uploader. Go figure!

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

In response michael griggs to his Publication

Ya right - and I’m a spotted duck…

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response michael griggs to his Publication

This doesn't match up with with evidence being presented at the hearing. The evidence is showing large numbers of votes were counted that shouldn't have been (duplicates, ineligible voters, etc.). My question is what will be done? πŸ€”

(2) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

ty

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

R's look very happy!!!