Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

i wish this had happened years ago...too many people sucked up into this big deception...

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

I'll celebrate, but not with champagne. I'll be drinking a cold glass of Cheerwine- shaken not stirred. Then I'll explain everything to my family what's going on, with the exception of my 82 yr old Mama. I already introduced her to Q. She's a fan.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

it will be a 420 moment for me big fat spliff and and a big smile

(1) Show this thread

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

It will be just like this..... I stand ready to RED PILL after the fact. Been trying now for several years.

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

In response Frank Dionne to his Publication

no need to see a psycologist.. talk to an enlightened Patriot. We'll CLUE
you in to all the TRUTH! PROMISE.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I will take a nap.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Bring it on! We cant wait

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!