I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

ok so reading several reports about the Arizona Audit, anyone have any good info on it??

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

The "live" video from Arizona appears to have more than a 10 second lag!!! best to watch on RSBN !!!! unbelievable yet SO believable 😠

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response white light to his Publication

ty!

(1) Show this thread

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Praying🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

🙏👊me too

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Thanks, praying for a good outcome!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Same 🙏 but be prepared

(1) Show this thread