Live as if You've Won, because God Has, and We have also won this battle by His Grace. Feel it, Flow within it, allow it to become You, all thoughts will come with a clarity as we now make choices within that Goal which has been accomplished, and walk it out.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏❤💙❤ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❤❤❤ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

And so it is as He has spoken it in our hearts. ❤ So grateful.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Linda Michelle 1/9/63 to her Publication

So Grateful!!!!

Love You So Much Sister. ❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Amen. It is finished.

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

AMEN. IT IS . 🙌🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

and me …you❣️

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

❤️🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot waiting impatiently for the day when good people will have to do bad things to bad people. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸⭐⭐⭐🐸🐸🐸

Amen !!! 🙏

In response Mack Mackinelly to his Publication

Amen 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

(1) Show this thread