#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Maxine Waters said the Horseback riding Border Patrol agents did worse than than slavery.

She actually said this with a straight face

WORSE, and then she said "Worst thing WE have SEEN since Slavery"

Has she been around since 1860 ?

Nice $4 million dollar home she has on a $175k salary

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A Chinese professor, known as Jin Li, a leading Chinese geneticist & vice president of Fudan University, Shanghai had a project set up to genetically prove that the Chinese are different. And after DNA tests from over 160 ethnic groups around east Asia with over 12,000 samples, he discovered that the Chinese ORIGINATED from Africa.
Those ignorant of scriptures are peddling the contrary. If you'd spent quality time reading the Bible & getting to know more about God, U would've been blessed with so much knowledge.

Hosea 4:6 (KJV) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Proverbs 18:15 (KJV) The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.
Proverbs 4: 7 (KJV)
7: Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding

Only people mentioned by @BeeBex in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts