#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Maxine Waters said the Horseback riding Border Patrol agents did worse than than slavery.

She actually said this with a straight face

WORSE, and then she said "Worst thing WE have SEEN since Slavery"

Has she been around since 1860 ?

Nice $4 million dollar home she has on a $175k salary

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

So, we see a River FLOWING from Eden to a garden. And from there it parted into four heads. Remember RIVERS don't FLOW upwards but downwards. So as the river flowed, the first place, HAVILAH, is in Africa. The second place, Ethiopia is in Africa. And then the third place, Assyria, & the fourth, Euphrates are in the middle east.
So when you look at all that I described, you realize the garden of Eden was located in Africa & Adam was created in a place NOT far from that garden.
Scientists, through SKULL comparisons & DNA tests, have proven that all humans ( Homo Sapiens ) originated from Africa, from a SINGLE SKULL. More than 6000 skulls from a hundred ancient people were compared by a team of people led by Andrea Manica at the University of Cambridge to arrive at this conclusion.

Only people mentioned by @BeeBex in this post can reply

In response Bobby Bex to his Publication

The garden of Eden is in the Philippines. You all have the same books I do. Prove me wrong!

Gospel Singer, Music Producer, Song Writer, Composer, Actor, Fashion Designer, Car Designer & Evangelist.

In response Sovereign Follower _Z_ to his Publication

Lol. I also laughed at what Common Sense said because he sounded funny to me but I decided I need to elaborate for people to understand. You should read from the bottom upwards and read what I typed. You're either going to accept the word of God for what the scriptures says or carve out your own righteousness and be on your own until the coming of Jesus which is VERY SOON. Your choice!

(1) Show this thread