#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Maxine Waters said the Horseback riding Border Patrol agents did worse than than slavery.

She actually said this with a straight face

WORSE, and then she said "Worst thing WE have SEEN since Slavery"

Has she been around since 1860 ?

Nice $4 million dollar home she has on a $175k salary

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm black and God speaks to me all the time. God told me Trump won. And another revelation from God is that Trump WAS DECLARED WINNER BY A LANDSLIDE. So, the Biden presidency is fake as far as I'm concerned. You seem VERY WORRIED. Worry is the product of FEAR. If you're WHITE and the child of God, how come you're worried? How come you're so disconnected from your Heavenly Father who's above all and who CREATED EVERYTHING to the point that you're so worried? The message for you now is for you to REPENT and WITHDRAW from your hateful ways because Jesus gave a NEW COMMANDMENT. And it's about LOVE. Trash that hate now for your own good and EMBRACE LOVE. And that FEAR will disappear. That said, ONLY God can give you PEACE and HAPPINESS. And you'll get it when your WAYS pleases God. A hateful racist campaign to hate and boycott all blacks is of the devil and not of God. Now let me show you things in the Bible that you've been too busy to look into and please follow me PATIENTLY.

Only people mentioned by @BeeBex in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37