A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

I was thinking it would be a great idea that when President Trump builds his Garden of Heroes, they place a statue of Veronica Wolski on a bridge overlooking the Garden, as she was a hero in this war against evil and they killed her for that.

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

i havent been here in a while. did i understand correctly, she has passed? my heart is just broken if true.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Tonya Brooks to her Publication

Yes. She was basically murdered in a hospital. Not allowed to leave and denied her Ivermectin Prescription they gave her Remdesivir and it killed her.

Thank you for the updte. my heart is so sad, but can only rejoice in knowing she is received in her heavenly home. ❤️

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TwBrooks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tonya Brooks, click on at the bottom under it