THE SIGNS SAY
🎢🎢🎢🎢🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢🎢

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=epbOHloSpZM&feature=share

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

We did it on our own without community, then we found each otheronline but still know no one in our own lives who is awake. It helps to have this community, but we are really on our own with learning and understanding the web of lies that entrances the people of the world. People love drama, the drama of a supposed pandemic sustains them. Their favorite celebs or media readers need to come out with truth for most of these people to learn truth.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

We anons are a very special group of people. Most of us processed all of this alone, while being ridiculed and ostracized. What strength we have. We're going to be very important to the world once the mass awakening begins.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Nada ... to his Publication

well stated. 😁 we are one and standing up as we lean on each other.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Nada ... to his Publication

You are NEVER alone brother. We stand together. WWG1WGA!

(6) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

When i was first waking up to the truth, i was being bombarded with truths and words I couldn't even understand, So I grabbed a dictionary and re taught myself the true definitions meaning of words.
That helped me more than anything! I learned what it all meant.
You would be surprised how Words were and are being abused to brain wash us all.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Lmafo same lol its amazing πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

really being shown well the fuck tards at my job dont see it unless on the news so no not everyone is going to wake up inless they take the air ways

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Can the COVID crap not just be ended first? It is such a pain in the…

I Just Want All The Truth Out! I Understand They Have To Do It This Way, Especially Since It Seems We’ve Been Lied To About Everything! Wow!