Don't cry or say sorry before we hang you. You were warned many times and you didn't stop this killing spree!!

#Hang4Treason

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

The noose will reach all of Satan's ground soldiers throughout the Rockefeller health regime system. Hospital Administrators. Chief Medical Officers. Covid unit Doctors & Nurses. Medical Examiners, Coroners. Nursing Homes. School Principals and Nurses. There will be no place to hide. Pharma? Oh Pharma will be decimated.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

People I speak to about Nuremberg Do not believe it will happen
All I say is We have a New Sheriff in town today. Time will tell

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

People I speak to about Nuremberg Do not believe it will happen
All I say is We have a New Sheriff in town today. Time will tell

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

We sure won't be sorry to hang you!!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

💯👊

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

and I will not be smelling any of their fingers Mr. L?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

when reviewing history this is not covered unless you go deep. was it carefully deemphasized so the media would not know what their risk was?

it will not end well for mockingbirds

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

so understand this will happen again so do not be shocked?

Bye Bye Maddow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODV6mxVVRZk&list=RDODV6mxVVRZk&start_radio=1