Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Today, Public Radio was reporting that unless Congress raises the debt limit the gov't will not be able to pay it's bills and the gov't will shut down.

We can't nationalize our monetary system and gold back our currency until the system shuts down.

It is great that it will happen while o'Biden is at the podium.

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

I 100% agree!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Marshal Law = EBS.... Let's Go!🙏

AMEN!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

💯

Just an American willing to kick the crap outta the asshats that sold our country to the highest bidder

I'd love to say 'Good, who needs these asswipes fucking up our lives any further?'. But, I know some people depend on these jackasses for disability and social security payments. So, never mind.

In response TLee K55 to her Publication

There is no shortage of money and resources. Once you get rid of government and elites, everyone has more than a million dollars

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

When tomorrow?

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Not sure

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Federal fiscal year ends 9/30

(2) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

QFS incoming!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

I understand it has been active for some time. That there was a glitch that has been fixed and the RV is happening. So much going on covertly. It will be nice when it all comes to light.

(1) Show this thread

Great plan!
👉M A G N I F I C E N T👍