I have a major lump in my throat watching this

so silent but arms are locked together

UNITY!!

33000 doctors and personell in Canada refuse the poison jab. What we can do is to be super active to promote these videos. We dont have the resources of big media so we have to do more work.
SHARE!!! SHARE!!! SHARE!!!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

stand strong society!! we need to rebuild the population after this with clean DNA.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Golden Earring - Radar Love (1973) HD 0815007 - YouTube

Golden Earring - Radar Love, ein Hit 1973. Audio-CD-Sound zu Video-Material aus TV-Show. HQ-Video

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

We will all stand against tyranny, no matter what form it takes.

It's coming...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

we are standing in the way

agree 100%

(1) Show this thread

saw it on A.W.K...
Choked Up! Teary Eyed!!

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

🙏💥☀️👊so amazing

Unity

God Bless us all!!

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

I weep.
What magnificent, courageous, people WE ARE.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

me too, agree 100%

God Bless us all

wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread