Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

please pass on these words to Dennis if possible.
City officials work and are supposed to serve the taxpayers
who pay their salary through the property tax .
Dennis should by all means go in person to city meeting chambers
with a paid copy of city tax records to remind the scoundrels
they are there to serve him and also educate them and all present
persons about each individual plant in his property and the amount of oxygen each plant freely gives to sustain their miserable lives.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

What is Freedom if you can't grow wild flowers etc in front of your home... leave alone for a veteran.. for any citizen! Who the bloody hell are they to dictate anything to the people... and "zoning" is something the bastards created. Let us remember that all this hocus-pocus is coming to an end. "Real Estate Value" is going to become a thing of the past. Those are not Weeds.. he planted them... and the man, especially one that risked his life for this country, must be able to grow whatever the bloody hell he wants! He should not be allowed to grow his native plants on his neighbors property but how he wants to design his...is and must be his business.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Well, I'll have to say this. Our neighbor had 6 cars in his front yard all taken apart with car parts and tires all over the place. The house across the street was up for sale and people that came to look at the house wanted to know why the HOA allowed a auto body shop in a residential neighborhood? After enough complaints the neighbor with car parts all over the place had to clean up his yard.
Our neighbor 2 blocks over has weeds as tall as the windows in his house. People have offered to mow the lawn for the elderly gentleman that lives there but he thinks the weeds are lovely and he doesn't mind the rats and snakes that wonder in and out. While I can sympathize with the man in the article, sorry but he needs to trim his weeds. I get it.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Government is just one big HOA now? It is not that care about how your place looks? it is how you obey any nefarious control agenda and order?

#wwg1wga #greatawakening #savethechildren #takebackourcountry Colorado

if you want to learn more about it then you need to watch Europa: The Last Battle

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Know a buddy moving to Columbia cause his wife is Columbian & he’s sick of the BS here. I truly can’t believe nobody has been shot yet.

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Don't be fooled ....the hardcore Nazis had long since prepared their escape. The " Rest * came to the USA with Operation Paperclip and has established itself there under a new name. Example the family "Bush aka Schaerf" They even made it to the presidential office. Or George Soros, also an acting Nazi.In addition, Hitler was financed by leading Americans. Corresponding reports on this have already been revealed, but hardly anyone took notice of it.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

what a dude

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Welcome to Globalism! that is why I am preparing to leave my social controlled state! But where to go that has the most pro-Constitution?