Also in Argentina......everywhere these creatures are popping up from the D.U.M.B.s

CLEAN OUTS WORLD WIDE
IN FULL SWING - ALL SNAKES AND REPTOS COMING TO SURFACE

Only people mentioned by @LexKixla in this post can reply

In response Lex Kixla to his Publication

So is this what the bloodliners look like when they are born, or is this the dna mixing they have been doing in the tunnels. I am confused.

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

OMG! Poor babies! That must be horrible to be born in these bodies! Looks like a hybrid between reptilian and humanoid. Really sad.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

My heart hurts. They sound like babies crying. Is this the result of reptiles impregnating humans? My head just cant believe it???!!!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

😢

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

I didn’t have audio…💔💔

(2) Show this thread