Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Predator - No Mask

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

THAT’S EXACTLY THE PREDATOR BROTHA

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Fitting isn't it??? Predator

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

SAMUEL SALDANA REPOSTED

Carminda Bre@carmindab
19 minutes ago
@VincentKennedy

It made me so sad this morning when -48 revealed that the creatures that live beneath in the tunnels
Have woman without arms & legs used only to birth babies for these Evil creatures
They eat them

How can it be possible that these creatures have intelligence?
How were they created ?

How did they land in this planet & why were there DEALS made with them to continue to exist below our feet in tunnel systems ???

Why are we a source of energy for them & food ?

WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?

-48 went on to say that amongst us there are also different species that look like us & are not good & also need a supply of blood to stay in their forms

What are those doing amongst us ?

Honestly … one must require blood testing before dating now days 🤷🏻‍♀️

WTF is out there ?
& Where did these things come from ?

I apologize, please see above, I failed to post the original post where I fo

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

predator police

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

idk predator, but to me it resembles anubis
(which now would make sense)

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

These testing stations were outsourced to contractors. This is most likely the contractor's logo.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Damnn! If the shoe fits, wear it moment

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I thought the same.......Predator.....

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

If you look up symbols that look like predator, it comes up along with "boy lover" spirals.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

That symbol was on a Fortnite skin "Predator". Maybe they aren't real Law enforcement.

That was on the CV testing centers.....