Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Santa Surfing has a pretty damn large operation of many people posting fake accounts and a ton of content on all of them.

@keanureeves_real on Telegram for example.

(WTF?)

She’s also doing podcasting full time. Selling merch! Trump coins... you name it!

Who on earth is funding this very sophisticated operation of deception and why is she doing it?

I agree that Santa is not who I thought she was or at least has changed on Telegram (really the only place I see her now).

What disappoints me the MOST is how she Fowards and Follows Accounts that Obviously are FAKE & Phony (those accounts are what Make Anons look Cra Cra πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ). Like Princess Di! Really?? and Arabella Kennedy! Reallly?? Etc. Etc. Please Use Discernment! We KNOW Scavino is NOT on Telegram (unless he is GeorgeNews 😏🀣). πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Not Sure who her β€œAngel Anon” is but I Hope He speaks Up and puts her back down into Reality! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it