WE ALREADY KNOW THE DEM PLAYBOOK

BIBLE SAYS 365 TIMES: DO NOT FEAR

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Thanks for sharing - in the middle of a battle today . . . .

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Arkansas Farmmom to her Publication

This last week was rough for me also.

A friend sent me this, so I will pas it on to you.

it really helped me reading this and focusing on prayer and solutions.

God Bless!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

It's kinda like God already knew.... who'da thunk it!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

😁👊agree 100%

God wins!

(1) Show this thread