Austraian police now hunting fleeing people and opening fire on them.

May God have mercy on their souls.

Only people mentioned by @MatrixObserver in this post can reply

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

this is so sad. i pray they will be able to prevail over this tyranny

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

There was a discussion on another platform a while back echoing the dismay over the Aussies giving up their guns
Do NOT let that happen here

I did give some advice that if they had the chance & if things were still available, get crossbows, regular bow & arrows, etc.
Too close but still if you can get tasers & clubs it's better than bare hands & teeth!
I hate to see this

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Coming soon to America except...
No one will be running here.
We r smart enough to lead them into a trap and then fire back.
Americans r armed more than ever. We saw this coming.
Shutting off our phones will not keep us from plotting for our own protection. Let them try.
If u go into small communities which is the backbone of America, you'll find most people know each other. They will gather and retaliate.
We own Pole Barns, Regular Barns, Outdoor Cellars.
We have deer stands to hide in and know the woods better than the aggressors. Cold does not effect us. U will be hunted.
Our elderly r armed as well. Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise. Many fought in past wars.
120 million gun owners and 420 million rounds of ammo among us.
They fear us. Trust that.
The Hokey Pokey Libs will be running to rural areas when crap hits the fan looking for protection and food.
While we labored to grow our own food and meat, they will want what they didn't work for. NO WAY. Sorry. Not

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

MAYBE NEXT TIME THE HUNTERS WILL BECOME THE HUNTED?

LADS NEED TO WEAR BODY ARMOUR AND A HELMET JUST TO GO TO A PEACEFUL PROTEST?

DON'T PEOPLE RIDE BIKES? GET A HELMET

FIND MAKESHIFT BODY ARMOUR AND WEAR THE ARMOUR OF GOD!

PROTECT THE CONCORD BRIDGE, LADS!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

RED OCTOBER COMING SOON!!

(1) Show this thread

Pisses me off beyond human words.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

worst mistake they made was giving up their guns

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Try that shit here and you’ll get double the firepower returned! 🇺🇸

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

When you next met your lefty mate, the one that always was against individual gun ownership it is now time to break the fuckers jaw... just to say thanks for this shit.

I follow Tommy Robinson on Telegram and those Aussies have been magnificent. The LEOs are disgusting. They have been beating old women. They are now hunting down the protesters.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Sam Solomon to his Publication

The awakened world has been appauled at the ease of which the hearts of these police have hardened to stone and their minds overtaken.

But we are also not shocked because it was foretold.

We are also told to forgive and stand firm with the full armour of God.

(1) Show this thread

FUCK the new world order and shove it where the sun doesn't shine

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

That's what they get for scattering. Should have stayed a force to be reckoned with. They're showing the policy enforcers that they still have the power and authority to do as they please.

Jackboots should be being trampled, stripped, and hung. They are NOT law enforcement, they are literal enemy mercenaries...treat them as such.