Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Santa Surfing has a pretty damn large operation of many people posting fake accounts and a ton of content on all of them.

@keanureeves_real on Telegram for example.

(WTF?)

She’s also doing podcasting full time. Selling merch! Trump coins... you name it!

Who on earth is funding this very sophisticated operation of deception and why is she doing it?

ive said the same thing to my family and friends regarding selling, basically making a profit from chaos, just as bad as the bad guys. leaves a foul taste in my mouth, their integrity becomes under scrutiny, and I agree, the evil collaboration is sophisticated and has tons of money to throw at the flames. So, my conclusion is, the average person better stand up together, else the may be surprised in the future when no one had their back, it was all a hope floats mind game - ouch.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Timeshifter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silenced Patriot, click on at the bottom under it