Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

What’s the biggest lie the world has collectively participated in with children to remove trust with their own parents?

Santa Claus.

Satan is a crafty son of a bitch.

Well you all R going to hate me. My husband is a Marine and has Silver hair, we have been doing the Santa Gig and making children happy for 30 years. So yes, once he wakes up, he will be devastated. I already told him, due to his health we are NOT doing the Santa Gig this year. We have ppl who enjoy seeing us each year. I just canceled Christmas. It makes me angry to make children unhappy. Some of the families, the children do know Santa is not real, but we still do our annual photo together. A lot of family tradition moments. Some of the children see my husband year round and then his name changes to Santa in November....He is a big loveable guy....so this is going to be hard when all is revealed.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @XFILES in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dana Scully - Z, click on at the bottom under it