Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

In response USCG VET to his Publication

i knew it!!!
damn so happy I understand ff's . i can smell them from a mile away even more so now than ever!!!

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

What is FF?

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

BAden has his hands in everything JFK MLK ETC

Michael M. Baden (born July 27, 1934[1]) is an American physician and board-certified forensic pathologist known for his work investigating high-profile deaths and as the host of HBO's Autopsy.[2] Baden was the chief medical examiner of the City of New York from 1978 to 1979. He was also chairman of the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Baden's independent autopsy findings are often in conflict with the local authorities' opinions.[3]

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Don't know anything about this guy. Is he white hat black hat?? no idea the posts below are confusing since i know nothing about him

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

infiltration and bad agents of Globalist subversion everywhere? if their network shows redundant Globalist Tactics... it must be a duck?

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

People go missing all the time, why is this one big news? Just a question somebody asked me earlier tonight 🧐

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I have been wondering this whole time if this was a FF. They always use names of shit that make it so obvious. The town “Moab”, the last name “Laundrie”….there have been a few things that have made my spidey senses go off.

In response Where We Go One to her Publication

Spot on and dont forget the police viedo where she has NO TATTOS on her arms-

In response Where We Go One to her Publication

the name was what stuck me.
just like the little girl Summer Moon thats a 5 year old

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Yep.