I have yet to see any evidence that Freemasonry was corrupted. As far as I can tell, it always has been corrupt.

I have only seen evidence that it was used as a tool to overtake Christianity in America.

It is also a secret society with secret oaths and secret handshakes.

Kennedy hated secret societies, and so do I.

#KennedyVision

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Lotta 17's here

... nothing good comes, by secrets.
Nothing special.
Clearly you're hiding something, if held in secret.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Almost joined about 8 years ago, plan was to infiltrate and expose at end. found out to join they pierce your chest. Told guy f that, I get cut so does the guy that cut me. So i guess they decided against letting me in ..
From reading their handbook their initiation definitely seemed dark and satanic. Had the will to fight but No Body cuts me and gets away with it so yeah...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

To Nana if you have to hide it, then something is wrong with it!

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

AgreeD👍🏼

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I do too . . . Nothing should be secret.

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

💯 agree

trumps pastor and a mentor was norman vincent peale who was 33 scottish rite free mason and he def does the handshakes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVEDsBfVRoY

Sir Norman Vincent Peale was Donald Trump's 33° Scottish Rite Freemason Pastor - YouTube

"Growing up as a Presbyterian, Trump was largely influenced by his 33° Scottish Rite Freemason Pastor. In Trump's 2015 Family Summit interview, Trump spoke h...

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response reaper myer to his Publication

No reflection of Trump. How many Pastors are not Freemasons is the question.

(2) Show this thread

God bless you DoQ +!!

Watching freemason history on Hulu Nostradamus Effect

Hidden greed and sin, the absence of light is darkness.

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

Fauci is a Freemason. No one mentions it.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech - April 27, 1961 - YouTube

New York City - April 27, 1961President Kennedy speaks at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City before the American Newspaper Publishers Association. Th...

is trump one of them