Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Also, it is a possibility that Mother Theresa was Fauci's mother.

i dont beleieve that. She did a lot of good & loved God and stood against abortion a/k/a the real genocide. Just because there's a picture, doesnt mean anything. There are also pics of Trump with Epstein, but it doesnt mean that Trump knew all the evil Epstein was about at that moment.

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

In response Angela AnonUp to her Publication

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Angela AnonUp to her Publication

I am sorry fren.
This will-be the most challenging part to accept, about EVERYTHING, sadly will touch EVERYONE.

#Complicit is an interesting eQuation for the
legality & morality Question.
the questions really boil down to....
When did she know?
How long did she know?

)interchangeable pronouns(

#humantrafficking WILL-BE the shame the world NEEDS to accept-address. It will be necessary to
STOP IGNORING REALITY to move 4DWard.

#GodWins#VoidGODLESSNESS

(2) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Makes me physically sick and angry and sad all at the same time...🤢😡😢

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

That was my biggest awakening!!! As Buddha said of the world, "it is an illusion". No more illusions for mankind!!

une grande famille 🥸les points relies ca donne

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

I hated her at school and she was put forward as a role model (or "IT" was).... horrible!! Awful woman how could no one see that!