This made me cry...such a rare occurrence that I hope to se more of in the future.

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

THAT felt good. Glory be to God, thank you Jesus β€πŸ€²πŸ•ŠπŸΏ

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Awesome! Blessings to your family and may David have a similar kindness extended to him. πŸ™‚

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

I believe we will see more himan kindness in the near future. Start now with small acts of kindness and paying it forward

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

I remember growing up in the sixties. We would ride our bikes everywhere in the city and go places for hours on our own. Today as a parent, would we trust that our children would be safe if they practiced that same carefree attitude that we did growing up in the sixties? Probably not, but I will say this! THAT TIME IS COMING BACK TO US AND IT'S COMING BACK REAL SOON!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Christopher Smith to his Publication

AMEN

(1) Show this thread

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Made me cry too. God Bless David and the new family. V

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

This is how humans treat each other. With Kindness!

Wow. Back to the Good Old Days Of AMERICA!!

This is the Best Post ALL DAY/WEEK/MONTH!
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

This is the Plan for Humanity. Love, Compassion and Generosity. We need to love each other before anything else. Know your fellow man and be of service in all ways. This is truly beautiful!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

People are good.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Made me Cry too!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

πŸ’• We have to always remember that there is more good in this World, than bad.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

this is the world i want to live in….God bless all involved and of course..the babyπŸ˜‡β£οΈπŸ™

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Beautiful!! Humanity IS GOOD!!

ThanQ for sharing!!

Only followers of this user (@libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Good People still exist.

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Goosebumps! ❀️❀️❀️

πŸ™Œ The America I know.