Only people mentioned by @MysticalMrs in this post can reply

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

now she is a hero...

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

This damn v!rus showed up at my house. My 86 yo mother got sick. Not bad. Slight cough and fatigue. She has been taking C,D and zinc for decades. She's fighting cancer, kidney disease and many other issues. I had her home for a week when she got a fever and needed to go to the hospital. They said they were concerned about breathing issues even though her breathing was fine. I told them no ventilator no matter what. She had a bacterial UTI which was what they found after admitting her. She was written up as being admitted for c0vid. All this shit with the hospitals makes it very hard to trust anything going on in them now no matter why you're admitted. How are people still oblivious to what's happening in this country?

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏❤💙❤ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❤❤❤ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(5) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

We know this is happening everywhere! These deaths and injuries are going unreported….on purpose! I have heard it iver and over again from multiple sources. This is diabolical. 😳